Monday, Aug 17, 2020
2019-20 LSR Fellow Ben Bramble published "Pandemic Ethics: 8 Big Questions of COVID-19". The book is open access, so it can be downloaded and read for free by all those who are interested in the following issues questions and issues:
- A neat organization of the ethical issues raised by the pandemic.
- An exploration of the many complex interconnections between these issues.
- A succinct case for a continued lockdown until we develop a vaccine.
- An original account of the Deep Moral Problem of the Pandemic, and a Revolutionary Argument for how we should change society post-pandemic.
- References to, and engagement with, many of the best writings on the pandemic so far (both in popular media and academic journals).