Monday, Jun 11, 2018
Melissa Lane delivered a series of lectures throughout Europe, including:
- The Sir Malcolm Knox Memorial Lecture, University of St Andrews, May 21: "Plato on the Purpose of Rule"
- The Fifth Annual Joint Lecture of the Royal Society of Edinburgh and the Royal Institute of Philosophy, Edinburgh, May 22: "The Idea of Accountable Office in Ancient Greece and Beyond"
- Keynote Lecture, EUREX, University of Oslo, May 23: Workshop on the role of expertise in policy-making
- Keynote Lecture, Bergen Ancient Philosophy Symposium 2018, May 24: "Plato on the Nature of Rule"
- Seminar in Department of Philosophy, University of Bamberg, May 29, and Department of Philosophy, Humboldt University (Berlin), May 30