Fostering ongoing inquiry into important ethical issues in private and public life and supporting teaching, research, and discussion of ethics and human values throughout the curriculum and across the disciplines at Princeton University. Learn more >
- Melissa Lane contributed the first essay in the Centre for the Understanding of Sustainable Prosperity's (CUSP) new essay series on the Ethics of Sustainable Prosperity.
- Friends, Colleagues, and Former Students Mourn the Passing of Renowned British Philosopher Derek ParfitDerek Parfit was Emeritus Fellow at All Souls College at the University of Oxford and also affiliated with New York University, Harvard, and Rutgers University. He studied at Balliol College, University of Oxford and was a Harkness Fellow at Columbia and Harvard.
- Join a panel of distinguished scholars on Friday January 20 (Inauguration Day) for a roundtable discussion on "Global Liberalism in Crisis?"
- Ira W. DeCamp Professor of Bioethics Peter Singer's most recent book, 'Ethics in the Real World: 82 Brief Essays on Things That Matter,' profiled in The New York Times Books of the Times.
- Pettit's TEDxNewYork talk is about the cultural and legal requirements for a truly free society.
- "Beating Hearts," a panel conversation held at Princeton University in November is available for viewing online.