All juniors participating in the VPL program are encouraged to propose a breakout trip to be taken in the spring semester. More information will be provided at VPL info. sessions.
- Describe the topic/issue of the trip and why it's important to you. What learning questions do you hope to answer through this trip?
- What is the location for the trip? Please also describe potential community partners for the trip. Have you already approached them?
- What are the learning goals for the trip? What impact do you expect to have on the community and/or issue?
- Describe anticipated trip logistics and other details (housing, meals, transportation during the trip from/to Princeton, etc.)
- What supplies will you need for your trip and activities?
- What hands-on experiential learning activities will be included in the proposed trip?What opportunities will participants have to discuss and debrief on the issues encountered?
- Who are the student leaders of the trip?
- Do you anticipate pre-trip learning sessions, and how might UCHV best help support this?
You will also need to include a budget with your application.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.