Fostering ongoing inquiry into important ethical issues in private and public life and supporting teaching, research, and discussion of ethics and human values throughout the curriculum and across the disciplines at Princeton University. Learn more >
- Stephen Gardiner, Professor of Philosophy at University of Washington-Seattle to deliver DeCamp Seminar on Wednesday September 28, 4:30 p.m.
- Stanford's Rob Reich delivered the inaugural Distinguished Teaching Lecture on public service to a packed audienceThe first - of what the University Center for Human Values and the Steering Committee on Civic Engagement hope to be a series of lectures addressing service and civic engagement across campus - was well attended and ignited many conversations during and following Reich's talk.
- Melissa Lane is the Class of 1943 Professor of Politics at Princeton University.
- In 2016-17, the University Center welcomes its 26th cohort of Laurance S. Rockefeller Visiting Faculty Fellows.
- Susan Brison, Dartmouth College, will be the Center’s 2016–17 Laurance S. Rockefeller Visiting Professor for Distinguished TeachingSusan Brison, the Eunice and Julian Cohen Professor for the Study of Ethics and Human Values and Professor of Philosophy at Dartmouth College will teach an undergraduate legal philosophy seminar.
- Following the success of the inaugural workshop in 2014, the second workshop took place at Princeton August 16-19. It brought together 12 faculty mentors and 35 graduate student women in philosophy, drawn from a range of schools, PhD program stages, and areas of interest.